Can't play a video I recorded

W

whotheheck

I recorded a video on my phone recently but cannot get this video to play at all. When I transfer the video to my computer the file says it's .3gp and 1.89 GB which makes me think something is in fact there.

When I try to play the video on my phone I get a "Cannot play video. Sorry, this video cannot be played" message. I've recorded numerous videos in the past and they've all played just fine on both my phone and computer.

Is there any hope to make this play somehow? This video is super important to me and I'll really be upset if I can't make it work.

outsid0r

Reaction score
I recorded a video on my phone recently but cannot get this video to play at all. When I transfer the video to my computer the file says it's .3gp and 1.89 GB which makes me think something is in fact there.

When I try to play the video on my phone I get a "Cannot play video. Sorry, this video cannot be played" message. I've recorded numerous videos in the past and they've all played just fine on both my phone and computer.

Is there any hope to make this play somehow? This video is super important to me and I'll really be upset if I can't make it work.
trying to play on your phone? maybe try a 3rd party video player? if on ur computer try another player as well

OP
W

whotheheck

trying to play on your phone? maybe try a 3rd party video player? if on ur computer try another player as well

When I go to play it on my phone it doesn't work either. Do you mean a third party video player on the phone? It's just super frustrating because I've never had this problem before and I really want this video.

jaye712

Reaction score
I got this same problem.except when i try to edit a video to that limit,it cuts out at 16 seconds.sometimes it pops up that same message ur talkin about.super annoying.

Psyphi

Reaction score
I'm having same problem. Has anybody found a fix for this? Droid x2

ah41046

Reaction score
cant play a video I recorded on samsung galaxy 3

Did you ever find a fix for this? My phone is doing this too. I have a Galaxy S3

Has anyone figured out how fix videos recorded by your phone that wont play to play???

itzbradles

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung galaxy s4
Hey guys I have the same problem but I just downloaded something that helps me with all videos it's called vlc it's in beta for android at the moment on the store but it plays my videos hope it helps :)