Can't get to the programming menu?

audioman42

Reaction score
I used to be able to dial ##PROGRAM and play with the settings to change the voice quality on my OG Droid, but now when I try it on my Droid X it just dials the number. I did a little searching and found that other Droid X users ARE still able to access the menu. Was the programming menu deleted from Liberty when the developers were "de-blurring" it?

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
This issue will be fixed when liberty 1.5 is released if you still would like to do it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mrtony07

Reaction score
i was excited to see that there was another way to to program our droid's so when i saw this post for fission rom manager, i downloaded the fission rom manager lite 1.2.4 to use the hotfix menu. when i open the fission rom manager there is no option for hotfix. how do you get that option. thanks for any help or is there another way to program for evrc-b besides ##program.

supercell2000

Reaction score
i was excited to see that there was another way to to program our droid's so when i saw this post for fission rom manager, i downloaded the fission rom manager lite 1.2.4 to use the hotfix menu. when i open the fission rom manager there is no option for hotfix. how do you get that option. thanks for any help or is there another way to program for evrc-b besides ##program.

The hotfix for the programming menu seems to have been removed from fission rom manager, but if you install Liberty 1.5, the fix is built into the rom.

mrtony07

Reaction score
that's alittle dissapointing because that was a nice feature to have. a lot of us have rom manager and i love rom manager. fission and rom manager seem alike but that hotfix feature would have been nice to have, and it was a great idea. thanks for your help maybe i will try out liberty rom.

mcp770

Reaction score
that's alittle dissapointing because that was a nice feature to have. a lot of us have rom manager and i love rom manager. fission and rom manager seem alike but that hotfix feature would have been nice to have, and it was a great idea. thanks for your help maybe i will try out liberty rom.

if you install the patch Kejar posted in the reboot lockup issues or whatever thread stickied above it replaces several files including the motorola hidden menu to enable the call quality features.

mrtony07

Reaction score
thanks for your input i really appreciate it. i flashed back to ultimate droid 2.5 it has the program menu built in. i will give that a try again to see if that works. thanks again