can't get my battery to charge in my bionic

Oklahomachick

Reaction score
i have tried everything to get my phone to charge. i always put it on charger before i go to bed well it stopped charging completely, it would say like 70% after 8 or 9 hrs of charging so i had my phone replaced. new phone same thing, so i go out buy new charger same thing. well i had a new battery sent to me and still won't charge. i now have had it on charger for 5 hours and it wont move off 50%. i make one 20 minute call while still on charger and it's now at 40%. i even went to different house thinking my electric might be messed up in my house nope was there for 5 hours with both phones new and old and new phone new battery charged only to 70% old battery old phone only got to 50%. i had the go launcher and some various other apps on phone took pretty much evrything off and still will not charge. this just started about 2 weeks ago and i have never had much problems with my phone before running any of the apps i had on there expect the whole data thing in which was fix when the upadte came out to fix that problem a few months ago. i have done everything i can think of.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you've changed the phone, battery and charger? And it was working up to a couple of weeks ago?

Just to check. are you rooted? Did you make any changes about that time that it stopped charging?

z96Cobra

Reaction score
Are you using the same cable/cord or have you changed that too?

striker85

Reaction score
Really weird. I've been having the same issue recently. Do a battery calibration first and see what happens.