Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
OK guys let's be careful what we are suggesting in here. This is a family friendly forum and we do not allow inappropriate comments to be posted.

Sent From the Land Before Time...

I deleted all the un-needed ones. Any more, and I'll deal with them as needed.

This is my 2 cents; It sounds to me like harmless flirting. She could be trying to get back at someone else there by flirting with you. But I'd take the others advice here & be cautious. You & her are dealing with feelings. You dont want to create any drama at a place you have to go everyday. I'd take what she's saying with a grain of salt. Let her make the move if she wants to see you outside of work.

Now, with that said, my wife & I met at a place we worked. We have a family & enjoy what we have now. If its meant to be, it will happen. But I would take it slow. The most important thing is to be friends. That usually lasts longer than love.

OP
S

skyshadow

Reaction score
OK guys let's be careful what we are suggesting in here. This is a family friendly forum and we do not allow inappropriate comments to be posted.

Lol true I just wanted advice and possibly some insight from some female members

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Lol true I just wanted advice and possibly some insight from some female members

And that's fine. As long as we keep it clean :)

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with you on that. I only say I love you to 1 person other than my parents. Not sure what her motive behind the L word is..

tappin and talkin on my BIONIC

I have noticed that alot of younger women these days tend to talk like they did back in the hippie days - it seems like phrases such as "I Love You, Man" are becoming more popular again. I work at a college, one of the students bums a cig off of me every so often, and everytime I give her one she hugs me and tells me she "Loves" me. She's just very "hippie" like, and is like this with everyone.

In other words, these days the "L" word doesn't always HAVE a motive, it could just be her way of being friendly. A real clue is people like this generally tend to be extremely huggy and have bubbly personalities.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does she touch you when she is talking to you? You say something and she laughs while touching your forearm (good) or upper arm (great). Also, women do not buy things for men unless they like them, even if it is pizza. :biggrin:

OP
S

skyshadow

Reaction score
I have noticed that alot of younger women these days tend to talk like they did back in the hippie days - it seems like phrases such as "I Love You, Man" are becoming more popular again. I work at a college, one of the students bums a cig off of me every so often, and everytime I give her one she hugs me and tells me she "Loves" me. She's just very "hippie" like, and is like this with everyone.

In other words, these days the "L" word doesn't always HAVE a motive, it could just be her way of being friendly. A real clue is people like this generally tend to be extremely huggy and have bubbly personalities.

She's the exact opposite of that though.

OP
S

skyshadow

Reaction score
In the past week at work this girl who works with me has been acting a lot differently to me. I was off work on Thursday and when I came back on Friday the first thing she said was how much she missed me. Then after during lunch she gave her whole pizza on account of she only bought it so she could get free delivery. When I asked why she said its cause I love you so much. She also told me to eat it all so none of the other slobs get any. She acted the same way on Saturday. Then today I sent her a message about how a creepy customer was asking for her and her phone number and she told me thanks for not giving him it. I then said in these exact words " no problem I don't have your number and I wouldn't give it out if I did. Her next message said " f-ing hilarious (she was talking about what I had said to that customer) I love u oh an my number for you is ........ when then proceeded to talk on fb chat for awhile until she went to bed. If it turns out that she does or doesnt either way i dont want it to be akward at work. Any females on here have any understanding of what's going on?

so I tried texting her some today and to be honest I'm confused. It seemed as though I had to work to keep the conversation going and to have her even answer back. The final message I sent her she didn't even answer. I'm really at a loss here. Is this some type of test or feminen trick? Read my op if you need to be caught up. Thanks for all the advice so far guys and girls!

nikecar

Reaction score

I've seen numerous people posting curse words in various threads.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

nikecar

Reaction score
so I tried texting her some today and to be honest I'm confused. It seemed as though I had to work to keep the conversation going and to have her even answer back. The final message I sent her she didn't even answer. I'm really at a loss here. Is this some type of test or feminen trick? Read my op if you need to be caught up. Thanks for all the advice so far guys and girls!

I don't respond immediately to most folks. She could be home with her man and doesn't want to get busted. All the ladies in my department are old. The OTHER department has all the hotties. :(

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

Mike8016

Reaction score
Go for it man. Look she is into you. After work one day invite her for some coffee. See where it goes from there

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sweat90lx

Reaction score
trying to figure out a female will always leave you confused. If you ignore her she wants to talk, if you want to talk she ignores you.
old saying I heard- dont get ya honey where ya get ya money.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
It sounds like she's trying to send you signals and play hard to get at the same time. Some girls will also just flirt with you because it's something fun to do and they want to feel wanted, but don't actually want to do anything with you. I'm a fan of being upfront with men, and making it clear what I'm interested in. Maybe you should just ask if she'd like to go out after work.