Cant download Through Browser?

loki993

Reaction score
Dont know if its a CM7 issue or just my phone, but I could until I flashed my most recent build 51. I tried to download 54 and it instantly fails. I tried to download something else and that failed too. My Handcent did just update through the market so it not a network issue. I have unknown sources on, if that even has anything to do with it and I use astro file manager to allow the browser downloads.

Is there somewhere else I could be looking for a setting that may not be checked? Like I sai it did work before I flashed 51. I also have Liberty toolbox, that just canged to ROM toolbox, installed too, but I dont really use it and it hasnt given me any problems with the other builds. Just though id put that out there though incase there is a setting in that that may be causing it too. Ive looked though and I cant find anything. I did restore from an earlier backup to see if it would help and it didnt, thats curious.

473x15

Reaction score
did u try tru the preferences check ( astro manager )

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
L

loki993

Reaction score
did u try tru the preferences check ( astro manager )

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Yeah thats what I was using before to make it work. Its still checked but its not working.

OP
L

loki993

Reaction score
So theres nowhere else where browser downloading can be turned on or off?

OP
L

loki993

Reaction score
So I downloaded Opra Mini just to see tried the download and it said there wasnt enough discspace, info I could have used before, even though I didnt think I was even close. So I checked and yet SD card was almost full, I mush have had too many backups on there lol. No idea I was even close.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I downloaded Opra Mini just to see tried the download and it said there wasnt enough discspace, info I could have used before, even though I didnt think I was even close. So I checked and yet SD card was almost full, I mush have had too many backups on there lol. No idea I was even close.

Download through rommanager and then you can flash the 56 and wipe everything and that should fix it?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
L

loki993

Reaction score
Oh no I was just an idiot and filled up my memory card without realizing it. Too many nightlies and too many backups lol. Its working now.

Sent from my DROID2