Can't delete icons inside a folder, crashes

QQP

Reaction score
Created a folder, added icons (apps) into folder, when I try to delete an app inside the folder (press+hold, drag to trash) it crashes back to the Home screen (blank at first, then the Home icon/widgets appear)

Anyone else?

My workaround is to create a New folder, re-add the apps, delete the old folder minus the icons i don't want.

tkc122

Reaction score
Didn't happen in 0.516 but I would recommend updating to the latest firmware. Go to Setting --> About Phone --> System Updates.

Install the upgrade (0.604) and Droid X will do its thing for 5-10 mins then try moving icons around again.

Hope this helps

trale

Reaction score
Created a folder, added icons (apps) into folder, when I try to delete an app inside the folder (press+hold, drag to trash) it crashes back to the Home screen (blank at first, then the Home icon/widgets appear)

Anyone else?

My workaround is to create a New folder, re-add the apps, delete the old folder minus the icons i don't want.

Wow, I have the exact same problem, even with the latest update

sunshineman68

Reaction score
Sending icons to the trash

For some reason I am not able to move icons to the trash. I used to be able to do that but now the icons move to the trash and turns red, but the icon is not gone when I return to the screen