Can't connect to computer.

droid_droned

Reaction score
I've been using my LG vortex phone for about 5 or so months now and up until recently had no problems hooking it up to make computer to transfer files etc. But now it randomly doesn't show up as a mass storage device on my PC and I'm unable to access files on it. I have the phone enabled to show up as a mass storage device but still can't get it to work??? I've searched all over and have found people who have a similar issue but no solution! Any help would he much appreciated!!

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums

Mickey12gauge

Reaction score
I've been using my LG vortex phone for about 5 or so months now and up until recently had no problems hooking it up to make computer to transfer files etc. But now it randomly doesn't show up as a mass storage device on my PC and I'm unable to access files on it. I have the phone enabled to show up as a mass storage device but still can't get it to work??? I've searched all over and have found people who have a similar issue but no solution! Any help would he much appreciated!!

Go into settings and hit "connectivity" then select "always ask".

Try restarting your phone?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

sccracing

Reaction score
Yes, let us know if this worked for you. Because I had a similar problem and just had to reinstall the driver.

osage25

Reaction score
I'm having the same problems with my Vortex too....did you just reinstall the software on your computer

wwweeeeee

Reaction score

i know this is an old thread but i was doing a google search because my vortex was having connection problems and i thought i would add my answer.
i went into the music program on the phone while it was plugged in, hit the options button and then pushed "sync." after a couple minutes and a download from verizon it connected and i was able to add more music