Cant connect to anything, Apps, Internet etc?

lacofdfireman

Reaction score
Just got my X yesterday and worked all last night but this morning I cannot connect to anything. Apps shows a network error. Internet says webpage unable to load even on the Google homepage. Did I do something wrong? I cannot figure out why it's not working all of the sudden. Any help?

Just tried to connect to Youtube via the onscreen app and it says There was a problem starting up. Please check network connections, and check that the system time is set correctly? What does this mean and what did I do wrong?

Does anything work on wifi??
Network could be down in your area. Call verizon and see if there's a tower issue.

Sent from somewhere...

Just tried to connect to Youtube via the onscreen app and it says There was a problem starting up. Please check network connections, and check that the system time is set correctly? What does this mean and what did I do wrong?

Is this issue with wifi or 3G?

Power down the device normally, or you can just do a battery pull...might do the trick. Co-workers DX was not working well with YouTube yesterday and today..had him do a power down and reboot...worked like a charm...

Back