Can't boot into recovery

beantownmp

Reaction score
So yesterday I tried installing the zapX rom from rom manager. It downloaded. I was then prompted to wipe data/cache and create a backup. It rebooted and created a backup. It then rebooted again only to get stuck at the Motorola M logo. It was stuck there for a few hours before I decided to do a battery pull. The battery pull got the phone to boot up like normal to what looked like a fresh install of the ota 2.2 I had.

I've since tried to install a theme or two and have not been able to get to recovery either from bootstrap or from rom manager to clockwork recovery. Every time i try im stuck at the Motorola logo and have to pull the battery. Any help? Thanks guys.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's see if moving you here get's some help for you.

titanfan1017

Reaction score
Im having the same problem on my wifes phone. seems like CM is the problem been reading everywhere and cant figure this out.

titanfan1017

Reaction score
try reflashing your recovery thru rom manager..... then see if it works... have had to do that several times....

I did this several times. no luck.i even wiped the sd card and copied mine from my phone then went in and did system recovery. now it is in bootloop mode. i really need some help now it just shows the "M" and keeps rebooting. my wife is soo mad at me.