Droid X Root Boot Loop/Stuck at M HELP!!

S

Spartan0728

OK,
I rooted my Droid X the other day. Everything going great. I installed clockwork recovery and created a recovery. after that I installed koushs' boot strapper. The main issue is I installed Fission rom and didnt like it so I was rebooting to go back to ZapX RC2 but my phone freaked out and now is in a Boot Loop/Stuck at M (Meaning sometimes when I take out the batter and restart it stays at M other times its a boot loop). I tried pulling out the battery in hopes it would boot to clockwork no use. I finnaly found out about the Home + Power button boot and tried all the option in that and still no luck (my Home + Power page says E: cant find /cache/recovery/command and when I try to use update.zip I get an error saying aborted). what do I do?
Thanks

OP
S

Spartan0728

Solved by Ryan M at Droid X Forums. Here is how it is done just incase others have the same issue:

1. you need to google the 2.2 .sbf file and download rsd lite 4.8.
2. install rsd lite 4.8 and load the sbf file (works better if you put the sbf into root of C:/)
3. pull the batt from your phone and then turn it on but when you do hold down the vol up/down buttons, camera button and power button it will flash for like a sec then release now you should be in bootloader
4. connect your phone via usb rsd should read it run the sbf and then your done.
Good luck