Can't attach pictures to my AOL mail

RichDroidUser

Reaction score
I have used the browser to access AOL mail.
I want to attach a picture I took to avoid SMS charges but I cannot figure out how to attach files to my email.

Has anyone else had this problem?:mad:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There isn't an attach option whenever you press the menu button??

OP
R

RichDroidUser

Reaction score
Tried That

Of course I tried that.
All I get are browser option of
New Window
Bookmarks
Windows
Refresh
And More which offers
Page Info and other browser options

I see no specific options for NEW MAIL.

When I have opened my mail I see specific opened mail options like MARK AS UNREAD.

That is what I am expecting to find for NEW MAIL

OP
R

RichDroidUser

Reaction score
Additional Clarification

CLARIFICATION

On the inbox, when you select an email, it gives you a choice of ACTIONS in the upper right hand corner that are specific to open AOL mail.

It was not from the MENU button.

There is no ACTIONS choices for NEW MAIL items. That is what I am looking for to find an ATTACHMENT option.

hdroidh

Reaction score
Here's where I am...

I tried the following.
Went to home screen of droid. pushed menu button, settings, accounts, add account. I added my aol email account as the email (icon is a red stamp with an "@" sign in it.
Now I can go to a picture gallery, long tap a picture, select "share", select email and I am composing an email with a little picture showing that is an attachement. I can email a picture. it works.
My problem with this is that I do not have access to my aol (email) contact list in this phone email. does anyone know how to get my contact list available to this email (an aol email that I am using without going through the browser (that I know of)).