Can't add third calendar

altjx

Reaction score
I have US Holidays Calendar, one gmail account calendar, and I'm trying to add another calendar.

When I go to menu > add calendar, the "OK" button is greyed out and there's no accounts listed. How do I add an account here? I have 2 google email accounts set up in my phone but only 1 shows in the calendar. The second one I added a few days ago won't show up

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
nah, its basically 2 google accounts. i have a regular google account, and then i have another gmail email address using google apps. it has a calendar on it too, not sure if its the same exact thing though

RMK76

Reaction score
I am struggling with the exact same issue, trying to get a google apps account into the calendar....

RMK76

Reaction score
Make sure you have the accounts fully sharing with each other in the calendar settings (browser version). I actually deleted the original associations to start fresh, selecting "Make changes AND manage sharing." Once I did all that, my apps acount calendar automatically appeared on my phone calendar after a few minutes. I didn't have to do anything on the phone.