built in calendar

moot

Reaction score
Hi, is there a way to add an additional google account to the calendar app? For some reason, it only allows me to add my primary gmail account's calendar.

I would like to either add another calendar in addition to my primary account, or have a non-primary account gmail calendar. When I press add, the option to do so is greyed out.

Thanks for your time and help!

For that I do it online. I add the view to my main calendar. Then when I sync it is included.

Ah, I see. So I would just add another calendar on google to my primary droid gmail account and it will show up? Nice, thank you for this.

Yes. I have several calendars. family, work, personal, etc. I use Calwidget and put my calendar on the left home screen. Each calendar shows up as a different color. I use the 2x4 widget.

Now, if they could only figure out a way to color code the contacts, based on their category, life would be good.

I share calendars with my wife's gmail account, so when she adds an appointment on her own calendar, it shows up on my Droid.

I share calendars with my wife's gmail account, so when she adds an appointment on her own calendar, it shows up on my Droid.

LOL! I just set this up last night and now I see nail and hair dresser appointments, etc. all in my calendar. :(

If one of my friends sees this I am dead meat.

Back