Cannot for the life of me figure out how to get videos off my Droid 4

BigRedEO

Reaction score
I've only had my Droid 4 for a few months. I recorded several videos with my phone yesterday. Every option to try and send it to myself (text message, e-mail, Gmail, etc) all say the files are too large to attach. I have hooked up my phone to my PC and I get Moto-Cast and Backup Assistant Plus, but both bring up what's on my PC and ask me what I want from my PC to go to my phone. Cannot for the life of me find any way to access what's on my phone and save it on my PC. I have spent several hours this morning trying to figure it out and cannot fathom why something so simple should be so difficult. Help??

OP
B

BigRedEO

Reaction score
Never mind. Finally, after over three hours of my life WASTED and after waiting for Backup Assistant Plus to download and Motocast to download and stops and restarts and My Verizon crap and reseating the USB cable from the phone to the PC five different times, I FINALLY got a simple "Droid 4" box to pop up on my screen, asking me what I wanted to do. Chose the option to View Folders/Explore, finally got a "Camera" folder under the DCIM folder which never came up all the times before and was finally able to do a simple copy from that folder to my PC Desktop.

Thank you Verizon and Motorola for making me want to *****slap you and want to pull my hair out and for a waste of over three hours of my time. Thank you.