Can you choke a phone?

Chowder

Reaction score
Hello All! The reason I joined this site is because of how much I hate my phone. I see the potential in OS and the possibilities that are there, but my phone is rife with glitches and slowness. I know I should have gone for the motorolla, but I went cheap and now I'm paying for it with my Eris.

Let me know if there are any suggestions on making this brick a more pleasent piece of technology!
Thanks!!!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome...Best thing I can suggest is to read, read read.....Also ask away.

bje1982

Reaction score
Hello All! The reason I joined this site is because of how much I hate my phone. I see the potential in OS and the possibilities that are there, but my phone is rife with glitches and slowness. I know I should have gone for the motorolla, but I went cheap and now I'm paying for it with my Eris.

Let me know if there are any suggestions on making this brick a more pleasent piece of technology!
Thanks!!!

I would beat your wife and kick your dog then make a country song about it..

No just kidding but welcome to the forums!!! You should be able to find what your looking for here.

On a side note Im trying to root and overclock an Eris myself, anyone wanna point us both in the right direction?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome:
newbie.gif

My wife's Eris improved 3 fold when it updated to 2.1 so I don't know if you've got that to look forward to. You can find just about anything you need here on the site.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe I've seen the Eris OC'd to 728mhz. That might help 'speed' things up