Long time cell phone user, 1st time Droid user

rondunnjr

Reaction score
I got my 1st cell phone in 1986 or 1987. It was huge and was mounted in my truck.

Since then I've had many, many cell phones. From the original brick hand held to almost every version of the Windows based phones. I used to be a Microsoft geek so I had to have Windows OS on everything.

As of right now: I have the Omnia and hate it!

I hate it so much I recently went to Nextel and got a Blackberry 8350i as I used to have the 7520 and it was ok. The Blackberry is going back to Nextel tomorrow.

I kept calling Verizon and complaining about the Omnia and the last tech suggested I try the Droid. So I bought one yesterday and I am hooked!

Looking forward to using this forum to help me figure out all the details on this killer phone.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I kept calling Verizon and complaining about the Omnia and the last tech suggested I try the Droid. So I bought one yesterday and I am hooked!

Looking forward to using this forum to help me figure out all the details on this killer phone.

Yeah, Droids Have this effect on most people :p

!!! Welcome rondunnjr to DroidForums !!!

We hope you find the forums useful too !!! And we also hope you enjoy your time here too!!!!!

Great to have you Aboard :icon_ banana: