Can the droid be compatible with a Mac computer?

lukegood39

Reaction score
I have a Macbook Pro and am looking into getting the droid x... i have heard that it (along with the other android phones) isn't able to be synced with a mac as far as syncing media.. Does anybody have this problem or has found an app to download to make it compatible? Please give me as much input as possible!

cnul8rguys

Reaction score
download the app isyncr for mac...

thats what i use at least or you can always use doubletwist to sync music from itunes to your media card...

i hate double twist though, its really laggy and makes the computer run weird when its open....

OP
L

lukegood39

Reaction score
alright thanks. are you able to sync all the media through that? and where is the best place to download that?

cnul8rguys

Reaction score
isyncr is an app in the marketplace on your phone, doubletwist youll have to just google it. id go for the isyncr first though i think you have to pay for it now, when i got it awhile ago it was still in beta version and i didnt have to pay...

thintieguy

Reaction score
Heard that missing sync is SUPER buggy and you have to pay a lot of money up front to fond out if it will work for you or not. Does the isync do the calendar and contact syncing, too?