Can I recover deleted emails

davidwilp

Reaction score
I just deleted emails from my phone and find that it was deleted off the server too. Is there a way to recover these emails on the phone?

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
That I don't know, see if you have a deleted items folder. I might be able to help for the future. Go into the email settings and look for the option to delete emails from server and unchecked that option. Don't know for sure if the TB has that option but its worth a shot. Good luck! I wonder if I said option enough lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you go to the trash folder in gmail you then have the option to place the deleted email's in the inbox or delete them for ever.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
D

davidwilp

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I actually found a trash folder on the phone. Couldn't figure out how to move them back to inbox but I just forwarded them to myself. Either way I accomplished solving my problem.

ZOEEE

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung
Practice have proved that having a superior program means half work done. So in order to get back your lost Android data, you should get one assistant software specializes in recovering data from Android. In this sort of software, MobiKin Doctor for Android is widely used by Android users for its stable quality. It can recover your data as it was without any quality loss.

SupportJames

Reaction score
Website
www.supportking.com
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia
Twitter
jamesdablo
I think most of this free emails have a trash folder try to look you might recover and undo it for being deleted.