Can anyone help me on my driod i forgot my password to my google mail and its locked

bje1982

Reaction score
it doesnt work it just takes me back to the locked sceen

Just check out this thread on how to hard reset your phone:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-incredible-faq/42039-how-hard-reset-htc-droid-incredible.html

You will lose all your apps and contacts and calender entries and youll have to create a new gmail to access market.

Dont forget your username and password this time write it down and not in the notes app on your droid lol

Why would you do that if you could just follow the steps above? just press back not home

He already stated that thats not working for him. This is a last resort.

bje1982

Reaction score
will the reset work on the motorola droid

Sorry the other thread you started was in the Incredible forum I thought thats what you had.

The droid is different. If your not rooted:

1)power down
2)hold x and power up at the same time
3)keep holding x untill you see the exclimation point
4)hit volume up and camera button at the same time
5)choose wipe data/factory reset

Last edited:

bje1982

Reaction score
x ? or where is x

The letter "x" on the keyboard.

the link i provided earlier was for the incredible which is what i thought he had because he posted this twice, once here and once in the incredible forum so i though he had the htc my bad

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
x ? or where is x

the link i provided earlier was for the incredible which is what i thought he had because he posted this twice, once here and once in the incredible forum so i though he had the htc my bad

That's not your bad. He shouldn't of cross post, that only created further confusion. I closed that other thread when I spotted it and I knew that he had a moto droid.

bje1982

Reaction score
x ? or where is x

That's not your bad. He shouldn't of cross post, that only created further confusion. I closed that other thread when I spotted it and I knew that he had a moto droid.

Thank you youve always been helpful..