Phone Locked **NEED HELP**

BJohnson

Reaction score
I had the phone locked with the security screen (touching the four circles). I forgot the patteren and the phone won't recognise my gmail user name and passord to unlock it. Can anyone help????

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
There isnt any reason it wouldnt recognize your username and password if you enter them correctly. I would explain steps around this, if it didnt strike me that this might be a stolen phone. So, just take it to a Verizon store, and they will be glad to help you as long as you are the rightful owner. No offense intended here, but if mine was stolen i wouldnt want someone helping the person to break into it.

OP
B

BJohnson

Reaction score
Well unfortunatly Verizon told me that the only way around it was a hard reset (back to factory). This IS my phone and I would do the reset but I have a password app on it with all my info on it and I don't want to loose all that stuff. No offense taken and I wouldn't want that either, but I need my phone.

tallnerd1985

Reaction score
Did you verify that your username and password worked on the www.gmail.com website? If it doesnt, try following the steps listed on their website to reset your password. More than likely, it will have you type your username and password followed by a Captcha because of too many invalid logins. After that, try reput in the username and password on the phone.