Can anyone create MIUI Theme for UD 1.0.0?

wjchisholm86

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone would be able to create a MIUI theme for the UD 1.0.0. I love the stability and quickness of the UD Rom and the Sharpness of the MIUI theme. I just would like the best of both worlds!!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I never tried MIUI because I hear it isnt quite stable yet, but it is my understanding that MIUI is not really a theme but an entire change in the system. Therefore the only one who could do this is BlackDroid haha.

dbuglio

Reaction score
Best of both worlds for me would be the following:

1. Lockscreen - I personally LOVE it, much better then the stock 2.2 or the rotary (and I really liked the rotary).

2. Pulldown menu - The ease of having a power control on the pulldown menu really adds a convenience that I think should be stock.

3. Battery meter - The MIUI rom has a setting for 3 different battery meters; Graphically, Percentage, and Top-Bar. Using the Top-Bar option is a nice throwback to my windows mobile days, that little 2 pixel wide battery meter at the top is awesome.

What are the chances of getting these onto UD?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BD has told me he is thinking about including a few MIUI parts in the future, but we will have to wait and see what actually happens here...