Evolution Theme for UD 1.0.0 ??

shoot2scre

Reaction score
Is anyone else eagerly waiting for this theme to be ported?

I already installed UD 1.0.0 but my phone just doesn't feel right without the Evolution theme.

dmzxls

Reaction score
+1

My phone feels naked without evo theme as well... though naked isn't always a bad thing.

OP
S

shoot2scre

Reaction score
Evolution was a manup theme right? Can we get in touch with him and let him know of our desire to have his masterpiece of a Theme ported over?

dmzxls

Reaction score
That and also - benny did an amazing job porting it to BB.5 - it beat the socks off any previous port of evo to UD that I have tried.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Manup doesn't respond to people, good luck with that...you're better off getting someone to port.

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
I love to port plus its my way of giving back to community and rom devs also im reallly bored

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
i did a quick copy of most, if not all, of the png files from the framework-res.apk (res/drawable-hdpi) and the settings.apk, as well as replaced the progress_horizontal.xml (the green progress bars to replace the stock red) from the bugless EVO theme to this one and have been running it all day with zero problems. if somebody wants it as an update.zip, i can upload it somewhere if anybody wants it until there's an official port.

i'm not sure of the forum rules but i take absolutely no credit for this and will take just as much responsibility :)

lemme know.

best,
rf

Last edited: