Ud miui?

coltzfan

Reaction score
I am using the MIUI music player on UD3 and it works great. I tried the GB music player and it would not show my music. I would like to see the Dialer from MIUI to be ported. I tried it with LGB and it forced closed and had to do a battery pull. I have not liked the stock dialer from day one. I have used Dialer one which is pretty good, but prefer the MIUI dialer. I was using MIUI as my daily driver since the first build, but recently switched to UD since this is the only rom that seems to be stable with the GB add ons. Plus my wife was ready to throw my phone out the window if I spent another sunday re doing my phone with another Rom. LOL

UD3 works great for me with my added MIUI apks. Good job.

chewy74

Reaction score
lmao sounds like my wife...

i just hide in the bathroom and flash...

I am using the MIUI music player on UD3 and it works great. I tried the GB music player and it would not show my music. I would like to see the Dialer from MIUI to be ported. I tried it with LGB and it forced closed and had to do a battery pull. I have not liked the stock dialer from day one. I have used Dialer one which is pretty good, but prefer the MIUI dialer. I was using MIUI as my daily driver since the first build, but recently switched to UD since this is the only rom that seems to be stable with the GB add ons. Plus my wife was ready to throw my phone out the window if I spent another sunday re doing my phone with another Rom. LOL

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm still on that one (1.7) too many issues reported with 1.14 and 1.7 ran super smooth for me... I will be trying the new one in a few mins (1.22)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Really? There were only 3 or so. Lockscreen pic bootloops, theme manager issues, Facebook syncs all contacts but I don't really see that as an issue. I can't wait to flash this next one. But, since I can't ever get the theme manager to work more than once, I'm modding a lot of things in the ROM before I flash it.

Hey, man. Try Youlu Address Book. Attached below.