Can anybody help me find my battery meter?

brightside

Reaction score
When I first got my Razr, there was a battery meter in the upper left hand corner with the other icons. It would tell me what my battery
level was at. Somehow it disappeared. It was cool being able to see my battery level without having to unlock my screen. There's battery
meter on the top right of the screen but it doesn't give you a number of where your battery's at. Does anyone know how to
retrieve the meter that was on the top left of the screen?

SallyC

Reaction score
I'm not aware of the widget you're speaking of - but I'm pretty new to this. I have one but it's from an app I have installed. If you can't find one by trying to add a widget, then I would go through these on the Market and select one that looks good to you.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
AFAIK the lock screen only ever gave a % charged when the phone was actually plugged in and charging. Otherwise I don't think the RAZR came with anything that showed you numbers on the home or lock screen.

I use Battery Monitor for a precise widget.

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Click open your battery widget under apps, click on settings, then check battery level indicator

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Icyhot1966

Reaction score
AFAIK the lock screen only ever gave a % charged when the phone was actually plugged in and charging. Otherwise I don't think the RAZR came with anything that showed you numbers on the home or lock screen.

I use Battery Monitor for a precise widget.

Since, AFAIK, all Moto's show their battery percentages in increments of 10 (which I hate), and all other 3rd party apps/widgets did the same, Battery Monitor is the first I've found that shows it in increments of 1....so many thanks for your recommendation.

OP
brightside

brightside

Reaction score
That's weird that no one else knows what I'm talking about. It's not a widget. When my Razr was first activated at the Verizon Store, there were two battery icons at the top bar. There was one on the top right of the screen that fills in green with how much battery i have left. That one is still there, but there was a second battery indicator on the notifications bar on the top left of the Razr that would give my battery level in increments of 10. I could just power the phone on without swiping open the home screen and see my exact battery level. Does anyone know of a battery widget that puts an indicator with a number value on the notifications bar?

Last edited: