Droid Razr 1% Battery Incrementation

PortableDiag

Reaction score
Hello.
I have a Droid RAZR and I would like to get the top right battery indicator to display the percentage as precisely as possible. I have used Rom Toolbox Pro to install a custom battery icon with 1% precision, however it only shows in 20% increments. Regardless of which icon I install it still shows it in 20% increments. I have tried Battery Circle, which does work, but it adds an additional notification in the upper left side which I would like to do without. My goal is to modify the existing battery meter. So I was just wondering if there was a known way to achieve this or if anyone else was experiencing this issue.
Thanks for your time.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hello.
I have a Droid RAZR and I would like to get the top right battery indicator to display the percentage as precisely as possible. I have used Rom Toolbox Pro to install a custom battery icon with 1% precision, however it only shows in 20% increments. Regardless of which icon I install it still shows it in 20% increments. I have tried Battery Circle, which does work, but it adds an additional notification in the upper left side which I would like to do without. My goal is to modify the existing battery meter. So I was just wondering if there was a known way to achieve this or if anyone else was experiencing this issue.
Thanks for your time.

Only way I know is with de-odexed rom flash.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:

Einsteindks

Reaction score
We don't have a rock-solid deodex for .748 yet...or do we?

Einsteindks

Reaction score
If I had the time, I'd mess with it, but I ain't pressed for memory space, nor processor speed. I can wait.

davoIII

Reaction score
how does one go about getting the % shown anyway? ive allso been wondering can i get my notifications to slide from the bottom up insted of top to bottom, ... it just works better for people with small hands

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Free apps abound on the market, or at least free trials. Shop around.

Einsteindks

Reaction score
I have a battery app you might like. Its no longer available on the market. I like Launcher Pro, but it doesn't have a bottom-up notification feature.