Camera zoom Fx- can't download pictures

Goofy Yno

Reaction score
I switched to Camera Zoom fx- which shoots pictures much quicker- which I like. The native camera stored the picture in the gallery under camera rolls. Now they are under Library (in Gallery) which is fine, But when I plug in to my computer, the only pictures I can fine are the old ones (DICM>Camera). I can not find, or up load the new pictures. must be an easy fix? the default file is /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/camera/20111206 but I can't find it

I also have Camera Zoom FX and the pictures are stored in /mnt/sdcard/CameraZOOM.

Last edited:
I can put the there also by saving in CameraZoom instead of default. but they still end up in library in the gallery, and I still can't find them on the computer. can you?

Yes, in the location I said.

I suggest using the free app QuickPic instead of the Gallery. QuickPic keeps the folders separate and tells you where they are.

Yes, in the location I said.

I suggest using the free app QuickPic instead of the Gallery. QuickPic keeps the folders separate and tells you where they are.

I downloaded QuickPic. I like how it organizes better (thanks) but still can't download the pix to my computer. I tried downloading Moto media link on computer, but that didn't work either. :sad:

OK, what settings are you using? I have USB Debugging checked (Settings>Applications>Development, Check USB debugging) and use USB Mass Storage. That will give you 2 removable drives. One is MOT (internal) and the Removable Disk (sd-ext). That should give you access. Be sure to eject both drives when you're done.

One thing is have your computer do a search of "CameraZOOM*.jpg" (without the quote marks) on both MOT and Removable Drive. Maybe take a picture using Camera Zoom FX shortly before so you can see the date as the same as when you are doing this. That picture should be in the storage area. I do notice that every picture take with Camera Zoom FX has "CameraZOOM" as part of the name.

Back