camera to slow

fic1

Reaction score
When taking a picture it is very slow like two to three seconds before it captures the picture, You need to tell the subject to stay there or they will move, You can't take a action shot or if something is moving you need to time it so its in focus at the time the camera captures the image, Is this a software issue or something in my phone, I had the regular razr maxx and did not have this problem. I am rinning 4.1 I have the maxx HD Thanks

3L1

Reaction score
That's how the stock camera works. I couldn't take pics of my energetic 2 year old daughter because 19 out of 20 tries, the pics came out blurry. Try Fast Burst Camera...it's awesome!

Sent from my RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk II

SarahBeth

Reaction score
When taking a picture it is very slow like two to three seconds before it captures the picture, You need to tell the subject to stay there or they will move, You can't take a action shot or if something is moving you need to time it so its in focus at the time the camera captures the image, Is this a software issue or something in my phone, I had the regular razr maxx and did not have this problem. I am rinning 4.1 I have the maxx HD Thanks

I have to keep my flash off on every picture or it does the same thing. Unfortunately that means you can't take any pictures in low light which makes my camera pointless 99% of the time.

jimmythegent

Reaction score

Forget these spyware 3rd party programs and accept the camera sucks. It sucks so bad in fact its always the first Con to it on ANY review.

IF you are using the flash, please do not take pics of people or they will suffer migraines from the exceptionally bright flash, also, tell them to remain still for about 30 seconds LOL - seriously.

I stopped taking pics of my 3 year old inside simply due to the fact I was afraid I was permanently damaging her eyes.

BUT outdoors, its a decent camera, I will give it that. But like you said, forget indoors, unless you are taking a pic of an inanimate object that can remain still for a while and have NO reflective coating.

The flash is also good for the flashlight, as you can literally use it like a tanning bed.