camera stuck peparing sd card

tktouch12

Reaction score
When I go to camera it says "preparing sd card"
I've tried restarting but it doesn't work. I give it plenty of time but is stuck on it. Can someone help me with this?
Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you try a battery pull? I'd pull it for a full 30 seconds and then put it back in. See if that helps.

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
that didnt work, so i formatted my sd card on my computer and now its working

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
no, i can just resync all my music and i didnt have anything else i care about. but i figured i dont want those files back anyway, because they are what caused it not to work in the first place.

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
No. Is there something wrong with reformatting? Or is it just annoying? Because for me it would be worse to uninstall then reinstall all my apps

nunka

Reaction score
No. Is there something wrong with reformatting? Or is it just annoying? Because for me it would be worse to uninstall then reinstall all my apps

Nothing wrong with it, no... it's just that a lot of apps save their data (and some settings) to the sdcard.

Reaction score
No, because you didn't really have any info you needed on there. What I would have done was to make sure it was one of the apps causing the problem. I'd uninstall all apps and then reinstall each one at a time and see when the problem starts occurring again. The only previously downloaded gets a complaint sent to the dev :p

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
No, because you didn't really have any info you needed on there. What I would have done was to make sure it was one of the apps causing the problem. I'd uninstall all apps and then reinstall each one at a time and see when the problem starts occurring again. The only previously downloaded gets a complaint sent to the dev :p

If the problem comes back ill do that but it sounds like a hassle.