camera help

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
okay so on the droid x it comes with an 8mp camera and i have the picture size set to large(8mp) but for some reason they aren't coming out as good as they used to about 75% as good, i would like to know if anyone knows any tricks or tips or apps to better my pictures...i'm not looking to photoshop my pics after i take a pic because i have vignette for that...thanks guys!

missquamia

Reaction score
Did you try adjusting your video resolution? I had the same problem until I changed my resolution to 720 p 60 hz. Now the pics are a lot clearer.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dtsig

Reaction score
also be sure you have plenty of light and possibly change the asa to 400. At 800 you will get grain in your pictures. Also people have had good luck with replacement app Camera 360

OP
livetoskateaz

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
cool guys i will try the 800 to 400 it just seems lately my pics are not as good as they used to...i use vignette and that basically just is for editing after you have taken a pic but can be used to take pics as well i might try camera 360..i will see if changing the asa to 400 and see how that works...

OP
livetoskateaz

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
well switching the iso from auto to 800 made it worse switched to 400 and perfection! thanks again guys, i should have known that already because i do take alot of pictures with cameras and know that auto isn't the best way to go all the time! but thanks again guys!