camera has blurry focus?

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
Maybe it's just my photography skills but the camera seems to be a hit or a miss. Sometimes even if I hold my hand steady and take a picture a photo will come out blurry. This is especially true if I zoom all the way in on a subject. I've removed the extra plastic that came of the lens and try to keep it clean. Anybody else having any issues?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
All my pictures come out crystal clear. Zooming in all the way reduces the quality and any slight movement may result in a blurry picture, that goes for any device.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
The only time I have seen that is when my res was turned way down. But the photos were usable. I use the anti shake, cause I'm old. ;)

jtpowell

Reaction score
Maybe it's just my photography skills but the camera seems to be a hit or a miss. Sometimes even if I hold my hand steady and take a picture a photo will come out blurry. This is especially true if I zoom all the way in on a subject. I've removed the extra plastic that came of the lens and try to keep it clean. Anybody else having any issues?
The zoom is digital not optical zoom. If you want to zoom in you get a device with optical zoom or get closer.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
It's definitely not the camera it was hyped to be. My wife (iPhone 4s) and I are all the time taking the same pics of the same subjects etc. for texting to the girls. My S4 takes almost as good pictures outside but not nearly as good indoors. I've been taking pictures for 40 years so it's not the photographer, lol. I'm really spoiled by my little sony wx150 (not a phone, I know). I'm really wanting an upgrade to speed the camera up on the S4. All this, MHO of course.

luddy

Reaction score
Sometimes when I take a picture in lower light it sits there after I snap the shot and says something like "Processing...". Drives me nuts.