Camera designed to break???

n0m0n

Reaction score
Hello,
SO I finally got my backorder Incredible 6/8/10, and first thing I did was cloth it in a Seidio case (Innocase Rugged Holster Combo), along with a screen protector.
I take good care of my devices and well today I notice that there was a scratch on the camera lens or the glass over the lens.
It isn't that noticeable but it will drive me nutz just knowing that its there.

Anyone know how where I can get a replacement?
Or for that matter is it replaceable?

Thanks

BzB

Reaction score
are you sure it's a scratch? if it is hopefully it's not in the center of the glass, that way it shouldn't really affect your pics. either way it's unfortunate that you got a scratch there. this was a worry for a lot of people, but doesn't seem to be a frequent occurrence. having a case really helps since the case extends slightly further out than the lens and protects it from further damage.

as far as replacing the lens cover, it does look like it can be replaced. if you take the battery cover off and look at the base of the lens cover housing it looks like it can be removed. no one knows where you can get it yet or if it will even be sold separately.

Durango_Boy

Reaction score
I was told by my local Verizon helper that it is replaceable and they can order it and replace it at the store. I inspected mine and it looks like it simply 'pops' off.