Camara shoots with green tint

kyfa25

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the front facing camara has a greenish tint to it? My girlfriend and compared her iphone video out vs mine... and mine has a heavy greenish tint... we first noticed when we were skyping... yes, i did check the setting where you can add a tint and its set to normal.. the video quality is good but the green tint is kinda bothering me now.. especially since we are competing for who has the better phone..
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Has anyone noticed the front facing camara has a greenish tint to it? My girlfriend and compared her iphone video out vs mine... and mine has a heavy greenish tint... we first noticed when we were skyping... yes, i did check the setting where you can add a tint and its set to normal.. the video quality is good but the green tint is kinda bothering me now.. especially since we are competing for who has the better phone..

I did notice the same issue you mentioned, but haven't checked it since the update. I'll have to take another look.

wyld

Reaction score
Nope I don't see a green tint mine rear or front facing camera!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
K

kyfa25

Reaction score
Compare it to an iphone... you'll see it.. im an anti iphoner... maybe i shud post bith pics. To show everyone