Calls not working in 5.0.6.2

joshmutiny

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is a rom or hardware problem, but my phone has been working fine all day long. However, just now, I was on the phone, and everything went out. Like the display doesn't go out when I put the phone close to my ear, and I can't hear anything, and the mic doesn't seem to work. However, everything works fine on speakerphone.

Again, it's been working fine all day until now.

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I doubt the temp of your battery or your CPU would have any effect on your call's coming in or out....Did you try reloading the ROM again...from scratch???

hayaku

Reaction score
i had a similar experience.

was on voicemail and the screen went blank and wouldn't come back as expected. had to hit the power button, swipe to unlock and then the screen came back but the call ended. called back into voicemail, hit the password but it system would not "hear" the tones. I could hear it find on my side, its as if the phone didnt send the tones over.

had to reboot the phone for it to recognize the password that was dialed in for voicemail. that was the first reboot since the rom was loaded tho... been 1 day since then and haven't had that same issue since... knock on wood...