Call Quality

gclo85

Reaction score
I just got a DROID Bionic a couple days ago which I LOVE but I've noticed that when I'm talking to someone, it is not as clear or loud as my DROID X. My DROID X; I could hear the other person perfect and it would always sound good whether the person was a loud or soft speaker. Also, when I'm walking and talking, the person I'm on the phone with can't hear me. Should I take it back and get a replacement?

Please note I have messed around with the settings by turning off voice privacy, adjusting the volume, etc.

Concistency

Reaction score
I haven't had that issue are you on the latest version x902? Maybe their was a fix or something, not sure.

Sent from my Droid BIONIC using Tapatalk

jhom

Reaction score
You might want to compare it with another Bionic in a Verizon store. I find the Bionic call quality to be quite good. In fact, it is one of the reasons why I wouldn't switch to another company's phone. I've found Motorola call quality to be among the best.

OP
gclo85

gclo85

Reaction score
Disregard everything. I went back to Best Buy Mobile and got a new Bionic replacement. Tried that phone while I was there and the sound was distorted and not working on that one either. They even tried it themselves and couldn't believe it. They gave me a discount on a Razr for my troubles and I'm now a very happy owner of a DROID Razr! :biggrin:

HTC1234

Reaction score
Anyone having call quality issues with people not hearing you very well?