Call of duty: Black ops.

Mr.

Reaction score
I'm so addicted to the zombies mode in this game. I can stay up for days playing it. Everyday, me and my friend get up in the morning ready to play. Am i the only one addicted?

Sent from my M860 using DroidForums

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
Yea I was addicted to it. Me and my buddy made it to round 46 in kino der toten. From that level to however far you wanna go you just keep doing the same thing, running laps around the map and turning on the traps. We just died at wave 46 cause it took like 5 hours to get that far. Haven't played zombies since then. Its very addictive though. Guess I just got burned out on it that night

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
What map packs do y'all have? All I have is the stock one and the First Strike pack.

As for gameplay, I like MW3 better and can't wait for map packs to drop for non Elite Premium members. The current maps got pretty old...

X

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
I don't have any map packs for blops. I didn't really care for that game. I like Mw3 even though I thought it was gonna be better. I normally roll with my squad though. Can't stand playing by myself, to frustrating. Yea the map packs for Mw3 came out today on Xbox if you are a COD elite member. I'm not an elite member plus I play on ps3. They will be available to everyone in two weeks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You know how much they'll cost? I usually play Black Ops for zombies and when I don't wanna play online...

X

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was expecting around $15 since that's what BO map packs cost.

MW2 still has the best levels.

X

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I played the heck out of WaW zombies and was addicted big time, never really got into the Black Ops ones.