Call of Duty: Black Ops

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got it preorded myself. I got 2 1/2 days off next week plus the weekend, so that will be what I am doing.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
look here at 1:37 it starts u will see quick scoping (with acog)

[video=youtube;mrZr8A-0mmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZr8A-0mmg&feature=sub&list=UL]YouTube - Call Of Duty - Black Ops Montage HD[/video]

OP
barski

barski

Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble, click the link below. I'm loved quickscoping.

no quickscoping

Last edited:

kparks

Reaction score
any1 tryn to play black ops or mw2 hit me up psn kparks i do like to joke around in pubs but i can be serious sometimes but gamebattles its a done deal son :)

Dan_08

Reaction score
I'll be suffering from Blackopsitus and my sons are getting great grades so I'm letting them stay home as well and join me at the midnight release at gamestop...... I was very impressed with what Treyarch did with World at War.

That's awesome your kids must be stoked, mine are still to young to play, but my 2 YO daughter, always says...."daddy you died" Classic!

fox_dye

Reaction score
My three year old always tells me "you just need to shoot him daddy".

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

OP
barski

barski

Reaction score
any1 tryn to play black ops or mw2 hit me up psn kparks i do like to joke around in pubs but i can be serious sometimes but gamebattles its a done deal son :)

I would take you up on that offer but i play pc and banned. Stupid VAC, so stoked for Dedicated Servers.:icon_ banana:

kparks

Reaction score

I would take you up on that offer but i play pc and banned. Stupid VAC, so stoked for Dedicated Servers.:icon_ banana:
dang that sucks well anyone tryna play just hit me up and send a message my kd is 1.67 on that 1 and i got others that are higher but im not to serious like i said :)

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I've got it pre-ordered and I already have most of the week of due to the holiday.