Calibrate touch/Sensitivity?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
is there an option on the Moto Droid to calibrate the sensitivity of the touch screen? could not find this anywhere.

thanks

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
weak if you can't adjust these... how "update" friendly is android?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the android should be very update friendly, when they come out with updates. I know know some of the users here are just waiting to root their phone to edit options that you normally dont have the ability to.

Gothover

Reaction score
There must be a way to calibrate the screen, or the screen protector is useless. When installing the droid screen proctector the warning label states "Adjust your phones touch sensitivity through the settings menu.

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
There must be a way to calibrate the screen, or the screen protector is useless. When installing the droid screen proctector the warning label states "Adjust your phones touch sensitivity through the settings menu.

there is no option, lol...

Zippster

Reaction score

Yes it does say that and after installing my screen protector and finding out how much tougher everything was to move, I went back into the service dept of my Verizon store to find out that indeed there is NO sensitivity adjustment. :icon_evil: So options are to A: get used to having to pound on some things to get them to move. B: get thinner screen protector C: Go no screen protector or D: hope there is an adjustment buried inside that someone will create an option hack for

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yes it does say that and after installing my screen protector and finding out how much tougher everything was to move, I went back into the service dept of my Verizon store to find out that indeed there is NO sensitivity adjustment. :icon_evil: So options are to A: get used to having to pound on some things to get them to move. B: get thinner screen protector C: Go no screen protector or D: hope there is an adjustment buried inside that someone will create an option hack for

yeah, on the POS LG Dare that i have, even that has touch sensitivity options ... ATROCIOUS! lol

J

JohnDroid

Guys, give it time. Believe me, with the App world there will be an App for everything. Give it a week and there will be a Droid Tweak Pack ;)

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys, give it time. Believe me, with the App world there will be an App for everything. Give it a week and there will be a Droid Tweak Pack ;)

just fix this and give us pinch-n-zoom, and i'll be satisfied :icon_ banana:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You have pinch zoom, just not native. Also as stated give it alittle time, the iphone didn't get to where it is today because they didn't release updates. There will be updates to fix alot of this stuff.

SDiener72

Reaction score
There isnt a calibration
Droid has capacitive display.

Resistive displays like dare are resistive, they need to be calibrated.

I think droid is better then iphone for responsivment.

mjs31

Reaction score
There isnt a calibration

Its precise, that's for sure. Able to select items with pin point accuracy

Naut Human

Reaction score
There isnt a calibration

Is this even feasible?

I guess the real question is here is do I get out of bed or not?