Screen calibration?

broncfan83

Reaction score
No Need

There is no need for a scratch protector for the droid it already comes with a very durable screen protector I have had mine since day one and I still have no scratches and I work on a farm where it is dropped and dirt is always on it and as far as screen calibration there is no need unless you have huge hands or fingers and can't manage them if u don't like it get a different phone I love the droid and havenet had any problems

sockmess

Reaction score
needs to be cailbrated

Maybe u guys got one of the cailbrated models. My touch screen seems to be off by at least an eigith of an inch. Thank god I got this one instead of the htc one, but then again the htc has a cailbration screen. We or at least the miniority need an app that address this.

jasonb

Reaction score
to me the screen seems fine. the droid is my first touch screen, actually my first smart phone. anytime i press the wrong thing i pretty much blame myself. the screen seems accurate, but it's just not the easiest thing to use in general. i usually press what i mean to press, but not always. i don't blame the phone though, i'm just not really used to it quite yet.

sockmess

Reaction score
Like you this is my first smart phone And touchscreen. But I used the blackberry Pearl(the one where the touch clicks) with much less errors than this. Like right now 7 out of 10 times when I go to use the del button l gets pushed. Just a minor problem though since there is a keyboard but still I would pay for apparently that
calibrates.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
My screen is accurate but its to sensitive . I can bearly touch it and I'm on to a new page. Anyone
else have this problem.

Used to til I developed Ninja skills....

You have to get used to it....

Guchi

Reaction score
i think my droid might actually know what I'm going to press before i do. like someone already said i can fairly accurately select the page buttons on the forums without zooming in