Calender Advise

bonomonster

Reaction score
Let me start by saying hi everyone I'm new. My wife and I both have android phones, busy schedules, and 2 young kids. I'm trying to find either a joint calendar app or a way to sync our calendars. We have been using Cozi and it works but I really like the Jorte calender app. Is there a way to sync calender apps like Jorte and google maps or am I stuck with Cozi.

OP
bonomonster

bonomonster

Reaction score
Is google calendar the one that comes standard on the phone? I have droid x, she has droid 1. If it is then I tried that one. I can't seem to find a way for the appt's she puts in her calendar to show on mine and vise versa.

josh.zechman

Reaction score
If cozi is working I think you may have to stick with it. I use Jorte myself, and it syncs with my gmail account so I don't think it can sync with others. The only way it could would be for both of you to log into your phones with the same gmail(if that is even possible). There is another shared calender app in market, it may have a better interface if that's what you .

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
My sister and her husband use Google's calendar and have theirs shared so that each can see the others appointments. You may need to go online and set up the sharing from your computer though...

Sent from my Viewsonic 10" GTab...CM7 style...

OP
bonomonster

bonomonster

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the advise. It works with google calendar but you have to set it up online. It took me about an hour of screwing around on the computer with both phones and logging in and out of both gmail accts to get settings strait but seems to be working good. Best part is Jorte is working perfect. You guys are awesome.

curlysgirly

Reaction score
Jorte will also let you navigate from the calendar. I save the address in the "where" section when creating a calendar event. I have Jorte as a car dock home screen shortcut so I can click the event and navigate straight from the calendar event. It's kindda awesome :)

OP
bonomonster

bonomonster

Reaction score
That's am great idea. Im gonna do that.... Thanks