calendar issues again

romeroae

Reaction score
Thanks guys. been searching high and low, but this problem i havent seen described just yet.

Brand new incredible from verizon.
added HTC calendar widget to the home screen.
Synced google contacts, calendar etc. Nothing stored locally except apps and music.

Problem:
1. open google calendar online, and enter an appointment with discreet times (ie dec 14th, from 1145 am to 2:30 pm)
2. Open incredible htc calendar and sync.
3. appointment on calendar on HTC incredible is listed in agenda, and in actual calendar application as being dec 14th, ALL DAY.

This makes the calendar ALMOST useless for staying organized. Not ALL appointments are affected, and i can often solve the problem by deleting the appointment and reinputting it..

If i go back to google cal and change the times, or the date, it still remains as an all day event for that appointment until i delete it.

Alternative calendar apps have been tried (calendar pad etc) but they also display the event as an all day event.

Any ideas??
Thanks guys! great phone, great forum.

OP
R

romeroae

Reaction score
i THINK i have figured out another twist. If i make the appointment through google "quick add" it does this.
If i make the appointment through 'create event" it dosent...hmmm
also, only if the "quick add" is a time range, ie "dinner with michael 12/15 from 4-530" makes google mad and makes it an all day appointment, which cannot be corrected in the incredible via sync. SO WIERD!