Droid Calendar

Sarcasticon

Reaction score
I got the Incredible and use Google Calendar to create recurring events then sync it. My problem is, I have rotating days off and would like those to appear different in color or shape on my Droid Calendar. Every day that has an event, whether all day or a one hour appointment, looks like that silly thermometer. Is there anything I can do? Shouldn't some days or event appear different. This is a really lame calendar. What can I do?

alm0614

Reaction score
the "thermometer" shows what time the events are so if you have one in the morning and in the evening, it will have green bars at those times.

OP
S

Sarcasticon

Reaction score
That makes some sense, but then shouldn't an all day event have a solid green bar? This is why I say the Droid calendar is lame. There is no consistency to it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That makes some sense, but then shouldn't an all day event have a solid green bar? This is why I say the Droid calendar is lame. There is no consistency to it.

Droid Calendar has different views on it, I'm sure you are aware of it. If you want to look at the one day just change views and slide to the week that you want to look at. You can see your whole day laid out in front of you.

I don't see what's so "lame" about it. It's just different then what you used before. There is a learning curve to the Droid, once you get past these issues you should be ok.

alm0614

Reaction score
I find the google calendar very nice.. The "bars" on the "thermometer" are color dependent on how you have it set so you can see at a quick glance whats going on. However, my favorite view is the agenda view which is a nice list of your calendar events

OP
S

Sarcasticon

Reaction score
I find the google calendar very nice.. The "bars" on the "thermometer" are color dependent on how you have it set so you can see at a quick glance whats going on. However, my favorite view is the agenda view which is a nice list of your calendar events

I do appreciate all the replies, but none address the fact that a single, all-day event still does not stand out as a solid bar. As my initial post stated, I really need my days off to stand out at a glance, but the look just like any other day with events scheduled. Is there another, better calendar for Droid?