Calendar can no longer be swiped past November

glamourpussone

Reaction score
Suddenly, I cannot swipe my calendar past November. When attempting to swipe to December, I get popped out to the Home screen. This happens in every view. I called support and they had me update my software version but problem still exists. Called Motorola all the way up to Level 2 support and they had no idea (I'm scratching my head was the response). I went into the Verizon store and they looked at it for over an hour and asked every techie in the store. No one had ever seen it before. I bought a smart phone because the calender is uber important but it is no longer usable. The store said it could be a google issue but I can update my gmail calendar online. The phone says it is synched and it may very well be. But if I can't get to any month past November, how can I know? Short of a hard reset which the opinion of all I spoke with is that it may not solve the problem, I'm at a loss. I'm trying to avoid a hard reset so as not to lost a whole bunch of stuff.

So not a soul seems to have an answer and I don't seem to have any recourse unless you have an idea of how to fix it. I adore the phone....until this started this past weekend.

Weird one huh? PLEASE HELP!