Calculator Widget, Calendar Widget?

modified

Reaction score
I found a few payed ones in the market, but they are unstable and almost worthless. Has anyone came across any free calculator widgets? If so, point me in the right direction ;]

What about a good looking, stable, calendar widget? I tried Pure Calendar but i was not crazy about the design. Any other nice ones on the market?

Beardface

Reaction score
I like Pure Calendar, but went with the Fully Transparent Skin. I color-code everything based on how I have Google Calendar set up, and it works for me.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
There's also Gemini Calendar; it's got a very nice looking day widget which also shows your upcoming appointments and if you tap on the day you get the calendar part. There are also widgets for adding events. It's free beta now so I guess it will be paid soon but I like it so will probably buy.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

rwdfan

Reaction score
Okay, I am confused. What would a calculator widget do for you that a calculator app icon would not do? In other words, whether you have an app icon or a widget on the screen, wouldn't you click on either one to open the calculator?

I understand Beautiful Widgets, as there is summary info on the widget. But what would make a calc widget useful?

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
Okay, I am confused. What would a calculator widget do for you that a calculator app icon would not do? In other words, whether you have an app icon or a widget on the screen, wouldn't you click on either one to open the calculator?

I understand Beautiful Widgets, as there is summary info on the widget. But what would make a calc widget useful?

A widget is a program running on the home screen -- you can use it without ever having to leave the home screen.

So a calculator widget would be different than a link to the calculator. It would be a calculator displayed on the home screen, so rather than having to open anything, you could just scroll to the page where the calculator widget is, and type in the calculations there.