calendar widget question

Droiid

Reaction score
Can anybody assist me in telling me a good calendar widget sorta like the pure calendar but one that is free?

al808

Reaction score
calwidget is free. But I like Pure calender.

bill1253

Reaction score
I use Android Agenda Widget
Its free and works with the stock calender.

cwzwack

Reaction score
I tried several calendar widgets and the only one I was really pleased with was CalWidget.

Daucus

Reaction score
I use Android Agenda Widget
Its free and works with the stock calender.

This is what i use, I really enjoy this one. very easy to use and it matches the theme of my droid (ud9)

artc33

Reaction score
i hope i don't get in trouble, but ..

MOD Edit: Posting or sending people to find free downloads of Paid apps is strickly forbidden here at DF.

Developers need to put food on their table too!!

If you do know of such links here on DF, do the right thing and report the posts, PLEASE!

Last edited by a moderator:

DIRTYDOGG

Reaction score
I use Calendar pad

I be a noob to the Droid as I only had mine since Monday so others might be more EXP with there Picks ;)

pilot25

Reaction score
Pure Calendar and Calendar Pad together. The Pure guy integrated it so you can tap Pure and bring up Calendar Pad. You can also tap the day on Pure and it brings up it's own view. Additionally, Pure integrates Astrid or Gtasks which is awesome for me.

The bonus with these two together is you never have to see the crappy Google calendar. Calendar Pad for the month view and Pure for each day. Only when you input something do you have to deal with Google. One day I'm hoping the Pure dev will develop a stand alone so we can rid ourselves of Google Calendar all together.

OP
D

Droiid

Reaction score
Okay thanks for the advice people. I got pure calendar and I like it better than the free ones since it has a nice look to it and easy to manage it.