Calculator Theme attempt 1

donballz

Reaction score
These are great but who uses the stock calculator? Lol can you theme a real calculator? Thanks!

OP
ArmyDude

ArmyDude

Reaction score
I know. It's not much of a calculator.... but does what's needed sometimes. Send me the calculator you want themed.

Here's one for the ones that might want some "Silver and Gold"

OP
ArmyDude

ArmyDude

Reaction score
I use this one. But anything would be better. Thanks

RealCalc Scientific Calculator - Android app on AppBrain

Are you still interested in theming this app?

It's going to involve contacting the author and getting him to release the source or modify the source to allow theming. I'm not able to theme it with the current program code. If anybody else has experience with this type of code... feel free to jump on it.

donballz

Reaction score
Its not a big deal. If you enjoy this stuff then have at it. I can help you by testing or whatever. But I can live with one ugly app. :)

OP
ArmyDude

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Its not a big deal. If you enjoy this stuff then have at it. I can help you by testing or whatever. But I can live with one ugly app. :)

Ok. I'm going to attempt to contact the author. If I can get the source, I should be able to change the app to use easily changeable graphics.... not hardcoded gradients. At least that is the way I see it. Wish someone with a little more experience could chime in and point out if I'm missing something.