Buy One While I Can? (Apple Injunction?)

rherron

Reaction score
I want a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I can wait a bit. I was going to ask my wife to get me one for Christmas (I never have any ideas when she asks what I might like -- a new Ferrari being far, far out of the question). So I am wondering will these things still be available in the US in December. I believe there is a US court date October 13 where Apple will seek a temporary (?) injunction, banning sales of this device in the US. From what I've read online they've already been successful, at least for now, in Germany. I am curious what people think about the likelihood that Samsung will be enjoined from selling the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the US in the coming weeks.

Snow02

Reaction score
It's doubtful they'll be granted an injunction here.

Snow02

Reaction score
Yeah. Our courts are going to require more than a drawing of an outline of a generic tablet to prove any type of infringement.

doifer

Reaction score
Samsung also release the latest 8.9" tab recently, so I don't think there would be a ban in coming days. Even there would be one, it need time to implement.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
now with big red on samsungs side things are going to get even harrier for apple, hopefully they just settle out and move on...

OP
rherron

rherron

Reaction score
Hoping for the best obviously. I am no attorney but I do believe that when injunctive relief is sought it would be immediate if granted.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums