Buy-one, get-one offered for Samsung Fascinate

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
samsungfascinate_270x265_270x265.jpg

Verizon Wireless will start selling the Samsung Fascinate smartphone online today! To sweeten the deal for would-be buyers, the company is offering a buy-one, get-one-free deal. Consumers looking to get their hands on two Fascinate devices will first need to buy one of them for $300 with a two-year contract. Upon doing so, they will receive a $100 mail-in rebate, dropping the price of that device to $200. Next, they will need to buy the second Fascinate for $100. That, too, will include a $100 mail-in rebate, effectively dropping the price of the second device to zero. As with anything, there are some rules that govern whether consumers get the free Fascinate. A new two-year contract and Verizon's $30 monthly data plan are required on both lines. And since the company is offering mail-in rebates, customers will be forced to plunk down $400 to get the deal going. The Fascinate is the latest release in Samsung's Galaxy S line of Android-based smartphones.

[CNET]

Thanks for the tip Krish!

Krish

Reaction score
I was on Verizon wireless when samsung went up for sale. They showed the offer buy one get one free. Didn't state how long it will be up though.

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
thanks i think i can convince my parents to get one n i get the get 1 free so i hope it stays up at least a month or 2