Bugs/Issues.

skydive

Reaction score
I am running LithiumMod on my and my wife's phone. She reported she wasn't able to send MMS messages. They register as sent, but no one receives them. I tried sending her something, it did not work. We attempted to use Handcent and stock Messenger. I'm running Chevy's ULV 1.1 and she is running Chevy's ULV 1.25. I am running Blue Theme, she is running Pink Life. We both updated from Kangerade without a whipe...however, we have since whiped to trouble shoot.

My wife also reports when she tries to share pictures on facebook some of them get uploaded sideways or upside down.

My wife further reports when she records video and receives a phone call, her phone will restart. losing the video in progress.

I still love this.

OP
S

skydive

Reaction score
BTW...my wife is like...super bad ass at testing or something, because she tells me something wrong about her phone almost daily hahaha. I'm like what the blank, I didn't notice that!

Droid_2010

Reaction score
LOL, sounds like she KNOWS her phone pretty well. Thats good tho, will help get the kinks ironed out.

sunjay

Reaction score
issue on Droid X with Black notification bar theme

I just installed lithium mod and am having a peculiar issue with the pwer control widget, i tried searching the forums but found nothing here is a screen cap of the widget
k2ifpx.png

any help is appreciated

*edit*
removing and replacing the widget seemed to fix it(could have sworn i had already tried that)
either way i suppose it is still a bug but a minor one

Last edited: