Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
I searched the kaosfroyo thread and found nothing about anyone else having this issue. Also checked all the different Rom versions and saw nothing about the browser even working. 3rd party browsers work just fine. Also GPS Status app will force close when opened too. Tried installing it about 15 times now and it never works. Any suggestions ?

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
I searched the kaosfroyo thread and found nothing about anyone else having this issue. Also checked all the different Rom versions and saw nothing about the browser even working. 3rd party browsers work just fine. Also GPS Status app will force close when opened too. Tried installing it about 15 times now and it never works. Any suggestions ?

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

v39 has GPS issues that make it not work so when you open any program that uses GPS it will FC
check this site to fix it
https://github.com/punk-kaos/KaosFroyo/wiki/kaosfroyo-faq

OP
spc_hicks09

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Weird, it worked but it made my signal drop a little. Is that normal ?

LCopJunior

Reaction score
Help, need a fix for a Force Close on Facebook KaosFroyo V39

Hello, I am having force close issues when I try to run Facebook via the widget and from the app straight up. Is there a fix for this? Thank you.

hackedos

Reaction score
Hello, I am having force close issues when I try to run Facebook via the widget and from the app straight up. Is there a fix for this? Thank you.

Is this the 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 Facebook? I had same problems with 1.7.1 and after update to 1.7.2 it worked fine.. I jus use friend caster for the most part.. much better I think

sent from my Eris cm7

hackedos

Reaction score
Yeah it works fine.. I just recently changed from gsb to Mac rom mr8 "very stable" only issues is the android market is having (not compatible with device) on certin apps "errors" .. but I'm not sure weather that's a cm7 issue, or a lack of display on the Eris with new 3.1 market .. glad you got Facebook going tho :)

Sent from my MacRom MR8