Browser Force Close

Fultz33

Reaction score
My browser is force closing after the 1.1.1 update when I type something into the address bar to search for something. Also, my phone will not download .zip files from the browser. It will download pictures, though. I have tried removing the browser and data, and reinstalling it to no avail. The force close happens on another droid in my family that has the 1.1.1 update as well.

crdnilfan

Reaction score
I have been experiences an issue where the browser (in landscape mode), when I push the search button (1 of the 4 touch buttons, not the one of the keyboard or on the browser) and then type something, will force close upon pushing enter.

it's definitely repeatable for me.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was having browser force close issues (on another ROM) I went from a 1.2Ghz to a 1.1Ghz kernel and my problems stopped

madroid1

Reaction score
I was having browser force close issues (on another ROM) I went from a 1.2Ghz to a 1.1Ghz kernel and my problems stopped

I am already on he 1.1ghz kernel, mine is "forcing close" it is more like when you get the home button. screen flashed and home screen comes up.